Skip to content
Basic Criteria for a successful Loan:
- You have to be permanently employed for at least six (6) consecutive months at the employer/company.
- You have to be a South African citizen.
- You need to receive your salary into a valid South African Bank account, which is in the name of the applicant in question.
- You need to be between the ages of 18 – 60 years.
- We cannot assist you if you are under: administration, debt review or sequestration.
- You need to be able to afford the loan installment/s.
- You will be subject to:
- A Credit Check (We will check your income and expenses.
- An Affordability Assessment as required by National Credit Act of 2005.